1. One to three year experience in Core General Accounting. Exposure to AP and book keeping will be an added advantage. Freshers with good accounting knowledge can also be considered.
2. Good command over basic accounting like Journal entries, Depreciation, Reserves & Provision, Deferrals, and Financial statements ( Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) etc.
3. Good command over Excel, including Pivot-Table, V-LookUp etc.
4. Typing speed (English): Minimum 30 WPM, 100% accuracy (English)
5. Experience with any ERP like SAP, Oracle, People-Soft, Tally, MS Dynamics, Quick Books, Xero etc will be preferred.
6. Able to understand and reply to client emails in English.
7. Know how to file GST
Minimum Education: Any Graduate (B. Com, B.Sc, B.A) , under graduates need not apply.
Required Candidate profile
1. Preference will be given to candidates working in small to mid-size firms and those who can work with minimum supervision.
2. Candidates working in large BPO firms without any experience in core accounting, need not apply.
3. Desires to have a role in the growth of a start-up, Candidates not comfortable working in a smaller growing organization need not apply.
4. High attention to detail
5. Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities